Student Mentorship Program
Wouldn't it be nice to develop a professional relationship with an experienced HR practitioner and be able to learn outside the classroom?
Would you like to help develop our future HR generation?
If you are an undergraduate or graduate student interested in a career in Human Resources then this is a great opportunity for you! Students will be paired up with a local HR professional based on HR interests, location and availability. Students will be able to turn to their mentor for guidance and be exposed to a unique perspective on the field of HR today.
- Link college students to local HR professionals
- Grow the HR profession
- Expand the studentís body of HR knowledge
- Explore the world of HR through professional interaction
- Internship possibilities
- Be a full-time student enrolled in an accredited program for the Fall 2013 semester that leads to a degree (BA/BS, MA/MS, Etc.) in HR or a directly related field (e.g., Industrial & Labor Relations, Organization Development, Change Management).
- Be a BNHRA student member.
Mentors: To ensure a consistent experience for students, we have set very simple requirements that we ask you to meet. For the program, we ask that you:
- Give your student at least 1 hour per month to the mentoring relationship (more is preferred) for the time period of September 2013 to May 2014
- Work in Human Resources (any function) or a directly related profession (e.g., Organizational Development, HR Consultant, etc.)
- Be a professional member of the BNHRA.
If you are interested in becoming part of this program, please complete the mentor or mentee application and return it to email@example.com.
Click here to view the Mentoring Toolkit which will help you throughout the mentoring processes.
Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2013, BNHRA, All rights reserved. | Web Site Design and Hosting by: Computer SOS, Inc.|