The Job Posting page on the Buffalo Niagara Human Resource Association website has been established to attract candidates for your open Human Resources positions. The intent of providing this service is to facilitate the continuing development of the Human Resources community throughout the Buffalo Niagara region.
BNHRA Members: FREE
Non-BNHRA Members: $100 per job
How to Submit a Job
Complete the job posting form below and submit.
Job Posting Policy
- Positions will be posted within three (3) business days of submission of the job posting.
- Postings must be paid by credit card at the time of submission.
- Postings must be made online on the Job Posting Page. Faxed, emailed, or hand written postings will not be accepted.
- Postings must represent actual current job postings.
- Positions will be retained online for a period of thirty (30) days unless you inform the Webmaster that the position has been filled. Please provide job number at the time of cancellation.
- The information you submit for the job posting will be entered as submitted unless our Webmaster identifies an error. Any changes to positions must be requested through the Webmaster, please provide job number and specific changes to be made.
- The BNHRA Job Bank is for Human Resources positions only as determined by the Webmaster. Your credit card will not be charged if your position posting is rejected.
- It is preferred that the employer should always be identified. Position posting confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. All information regarding a job posting is subject to verification.
- Any misrepresentation of a position posted and/or the employer will result in immediate removal of the posting and will disqualify the individual/employer from further participation in the posting service.
|© 2014, BNHRA, All rights reserved. | Web Site Design and Hosting by: Computer SOS, Inc.|